Anon asked for a scary face, and I dug around a little and found this.
Thats actually shortly before the incident that made me lose my eye, and propably the only time I actually straightened my hair, or at least tried to.
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
Joe Russo: A lovely scene between these two, really highlights the platonic nature of their relationship but with real, deep - I think there’s actual love there that’s like a brother and a sister.
Steve McFeely: They’ve also changed each other. She’s blown all her covers in large part because Steve has shown her that maybe you shouldn’t live such a morally murky life. She’s trying to push him towards Emily VanCamp.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier Blu-ray Audio Commentary
I forgot to draw his wings until after I’d finished the drawing and then didn’t want to erase his mane :C
Natasha walking through the Avengers tower with her angry face on and Clint thrown over her shoulder fireman style she just storms past everyone and no one speaks Clint just hangs there and sadly waves to everyone as they pass